Hobby and Do-It-Yourself Projects, DIY Electronics, Gadgets and Gizmo News. Hobby DIY Garage
Amps-n-Volts a html Newsletter which later became Amps Volts eMag on Wordpress. It is now Hobby DIY Garage. Strictly Hobby, Gadgets and Craft with greater weight for electronics hobby.
Practical Electronics Learning with DIY. Even though marked as hobby, many of these sites have professional grade electronic designs. This indicates Expertise in any domain can resonate to a peak, only when Enthusiasm, Commitment and Practical Experiments forge the book, college or web learning into a Skill.
EE Firms and Resources in the web
- Circuit Microcontroller Resource
- EDA CAD Circuit Design Software Tools
- Electronic Engineering Magazines
- Electronics Resources and Tutorials
Here are circuits made of Resistors, Capacitors and Inductors which are passive components. Crystals, Thermistors, Varistors, Variable Passive RLC are also Passive Parts.
This is a way of learning. You must be sound in building analog and logic circuits first.
This is the order of learning ..
- Learn to use Batteries, LEDs, Wires, Switches, Soldering Iron and Resistors.
- Build some projects with NPN and PNP transistors with capacitors.
- Try some Toy Transmitters and Receivers using RF devices and Inductors.
- Fix some power supplies like Transformers, Diodes, Regulators.
- Configure small Analog Amplifiers and also Audio Amplifiers, 555 Timer.
- Test out some LOGIC circuits with the 40xx Chips like 4093, 4028.
- Start with some small PIC project or 80C51 Microcontroller.
- Make a SOC with DSP and build a Robot Brain controlled Online.
- Isolated dual power supply from 5V
- Telephone LED status indicator
- Music Sound to light converter
- Simple Water operated relay
- LED Voltage Level Indicator
- Basic Relay or Solenoid Driver
Related pages in delabs
- Simple test Equipment.
- Home Made Circuits.
- Electronic Tables and Charts
- Tutorials on Instrumentation
- Tutorials on Digital Electronics
Sections of delabs