Electronic Hobby Projects - Chemelec
Some projects that may ring bells in your DIY Brain
- A 10 Watt RMS Amplifier
- A Solar or Wind Charger/Dump Circuit
- A Cat or Dog Detector
- Inverter, 12 volt unit, Mos-Fet design
- A 25 LED Chaser". (Sequencer)
- A Metal Detector, for Pin Pointing.
- Watt Meter", Measures True RMS Watts
- Pulse Induction Metal Detector
A Mos-Fet Power Inverter
This circuit will provide a very stable "Square Wave" Output Voltage. Output Frequency is Adjustable and Stable. Can be used to deliver a wide range of output voltages by using appropriate turns ratio. Additional MosFets can be paralleled for higher power.