mightyohm.com - Join the Resistance
Includes PCB with pre-assembled DC-DC converter, all components required to build the kit
The AVR HV Rescue Shield is a high voltage parallel mode fuse programmer for Atmel AVR microcontrollers. It currently supports the ATmega48/88/168/328P series and the ATtiny2313.
AVR HV Rescue Shield Kit 2 - mightyohm.com
- Version 2.1 introduces a new and improved 12V switching circuit
- Completely open source. Source code, schematics, layout, BOM are available.
- Onboard 12V DC-DC boost converter eliminates the need for an external 12V power supply.
- Support for programming the extended fuse (EFUSE) byte.
- An interactive mode, where desired fuses can be entered using the Arduino’s serial port.
- Separate Ready and Burn indicators.